The Partnership for Economic Policy (PEP) has launched a new call for project proposals on the theme of “Policy Analysis on Growth and Employment – PAGE-II” in developing countries. The call focuses on the following priority issues:
- Youth employment: supply-and demand-side constraints and related policy options
- Gender and women’s economic empowerment
- Entrepreneurship and financial inclusion
- Productive employment in rural farm and non-farm sectors: increasing labour productivity and reducing factor market imperfections
- Sectoral composition and patterns of economic growth: implications for job-creation, employment and poverty reduction
Priority is given to low-income economies, fragile and/or conflict-affected situations (LFCs) but PEP invites proposals from all developing countries.
Details about the call, eligibility and how to apply are available at www.pep-net.org/call-proposals