Regional Experts Workshop on Development, Regulation and Use of Bio-pesticides in East Africa held in Nairobi on 22-23 May 2014.
- Keynote: Global trends in the development and use of bio-pesticides, Dr Jindal Krishan, AgriThority LLC-Ottawa Canada
- Achievements and ongoing work on bio-pesticides at ICIPE-some examples and lessons learnt Dr. Jean Maniania & Dr Sunday Ekesi, Senior Scientists at ICIPE
- Opportunities and limitations of bio pesticides regulatory framework in sub-Saharan Africa for improved quality, handling and profitability, Dr. Cargele Masso & Dr. Moses Thuita, COMPRO II Project, Kenya
- Regulation and policy incentives for innovations in industrial effluents management in Tanzania, Mr. Pantaleon Chuwa, University of Dar es Salaam, Tanzania.
- Regulation and policy incentives for innovations in industrial effluents management in Ethiopia, Dr. Emmanuel Malifu, Addis Ababa, University.